LIVE SHOWS: Club O'Gaea presents: Astrid Swan @Tampere Friday 7.8.2015 and Monokini 2.0, 29.8.2015


August is here! Can you believe it? I can't, but I'm glad, because I don't hold on to the notion that the best month of summer is July. I prefer the darkening velvety evenings, the sense of giving up and the soft sadness of summer coming to an end. August is the best.

Therefore, I'm happy (and terrified) to remind you that I am playing a solo show this Friday in Tampere at Club O'Gaea presents @O'Connell's. I'm breaking the silence, climbing up on the stage. I'll be performing some oldies, but also a couple of new songs – stuff no one has heard yet. Bring your hankies (I wish I was kidding, but it really may get a bit emotional).


Then at the end of this beautiful month I'll be performing in a very special Monokini 2.0. catwalk show with my band and a choir. Yes, four lovely singers will be joining my band for a very special show. The choir is called Mamo and their style is influenced by Finnish Karelian and Bulgarian singing. Mark this date to your calendar and support your ladies with one breast: 29.8.2015 @Yrjönkadun Uimahalli, Helsinki. I am super proud and moved and happy to be a part of this event. I feel perfectly at home too!


Monokini 2.0 Catwalk show 29.8.2015 from Tärähtäneet / Shaken-not-blur on Vimeo.

Popular Posts